October 6th, 2014 by Lyle Smith
Arrow at VeeamON 2014
Arrow implements a 'Five Years Out' plan, which means they've positioned themselves to help solutions providers to stay ahead of technologies, anticipate business model shifts, and create relevant, future-proof data centers. Arrow is a leading NetApp distributor and excited about the benefits Veeam can bring to their integrated solutions portfolio.
Arrow offers users the following services:
- Helps to Boost Profit Margin.
- Speeds up Sales Cycle, request a Demo, let
- Helps Scope the opportunity.
- Helps customers close deals now, and pay later.
- Helps to identify new Veeam opportunities with your VMware deals.
Veeam Value Add Services
- Arrow provides Pre-Sales Engineering support for Veeam.
- Arrow provides Engineer lead customized virtual demos, via our Virtual Demo Lab.
- Arrow provides training for both VAR Sales and Engineer Teams.
- Arrow offers Joint Sales Call Support. We will get on the call with you and your customer to help you scope out and explain the Veeam Solution opportunity.
- Arrow provides POS Data Mining to identify Up Sell opportunity within your account base.
- Leveraging Business Analytics, Arrow can expand your reach within an existing end customer, as well as identify net new business target end customers.
- Arrow can help you capture and manage your renewal opportunities as well as identify upgrade opportunities leveraging our Renew IQ tool.
- Arrow Vouchers Program will help you boost your profit margin, and add value to your deal.
- Arrow offers Financing with 90 day deferral of first Payment. In addition, for Government End Customers, Arrow Capital Services can offer nonappropriation clauses with financing/leasing.
What going on at their booth?
Attendees can participate in a mini-flashlight giveway and drop off their card for the chance to win an iPad.