May 2nd, 2016 by Lyle Smith
EMC MyService360 Cloud-based Dashboard Now Available
EMC Corporation has announced the availability of the EMC MyService360 service-centric cloud-based dashboard, which gives users near real-time visibility into the status and health of an EMC data center environment. Its visual and personalized online capabilities are designed to consolidate the proactive monitoring of all EMC systems deployed across a customer’s global enterprise. EMC also indicates that MyService360 will help IT teams improve risk-readiness and that it will respond with efficiency when fulfilling IT service requests or diagnosing potential issues.
MyService360 is built on EMC’s Internal Data Lake, which leverages EMC Storage and converged platforms such as Isilon, XtremIO and VCE VxRack System 1000 with FLEX Nodes, VMware, Greenplum, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and third-party technology. As a result, this will enable powerful analytics and data-driven visualizations that are designed to aid customers in making effective IT decisions.
EMC adds that their MyService360 is best experienced through EMC Secure Remote Services Virtual Edition (ESRS v3), which is a two-way remote connection between EMC Customer Service and EMC products or solutions. This will allow customers to interact with real-time data.
MyService360 provides the following benefits:
- Health and Risk Scoring: Displays proactive and predictive system health indicators to identify areas that may be at risk, giving IT ample time to prioritize actions and react accordingly.
- Code Levels: Analyzes the percentage of the global install base that is up to code, providing the ability to drill down into specific systems to determine what systems are due for code upgrades.
- Actionable Service Insights: Allows EMC customers to review IT service activities across their enterprise with the ability to dive into specific sites to understand what needs attention and the type of action required.
- Connectivity Status: Displays what percentage of the install base is remotely connected to EMC Customer Service so customers can take action to get remaining systems connected.
- Incident Management: Taps into proactive data to identify analytical trends on service incidents.
Availability and Pricing
Accessible to customers through EMC Online Support (replacing the ‘My Support’ tab), MyService360 is now available at no additional cost to customers with an EMC warranty or maintenance agreement.