August 28th, 2013 by Bill Valle
Acronis True Image 2014 Announced
Acronis is announcing its True Image 2014 software, the first automated, scheduled backup of full system images to the Acronis Cloud. True Image 2014 is the newest version of this personal backup software which enables users to maintain a full system image in a remote location so that they are protected from various issues like system crashes, theft, or natural disasters that could cause unrecoverable damage to their personal computers. With True Image 2014, users can also create full or incremental backups to both local and remote cloud storage, all through a sleek, intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that can be accessed via desktop or mobile applications – including IOS and Android devices.
Acronis True Image 2014 Features
- Full and incremental disk image backup to local storage and the Acronis Cloud – Dual protection for the entire system in case a local backup is damaged, lost or stolen
- Individual files, folders, and data backup – Both in the cloud and to local storage
- Incremental restore from the cloud – Rapidly restore the entire system, without the need for locally attached storage
- 5GB of secure Acronis Cloud storage for one year – With additional storage available to purchase within the application, users can upload their most important data and access it from anywhere
- Acronis True Image 2014 Premium lets users restore a complete system to different hardware and additionally provides support for Dynamic Disks and Windows Pre-Installation environments (WinPE)
- Acronis True Image 2014 is certified Windows 8 compatible
Pricing and Availability
Acronis True Image 2014 is available now for an MSRP of $49.99 which allows up to 5GB of secure Acronis Cloud storage for up to a year, and additional storage can be purchased within the application. A premium version is also available which allows restores to different hardware and also supports Dynamic Disks and Windows Pre-Installation environments (WinPE).