July 8th, 2011 by Thomas Sullivan
Addonics Releases 1:11 HDD Duplicator
Addonics announced a new drive duplicating system which can clone up to eleven drives at the same time. Supporting both 2.5 and 3.5-inch drives, the 1:11 Duplicator will copy from a single master drive without the need for any computer or additional hardware. With support for both SATA and older legacy IDE drives on the Pro model, Addonics has something for every IT professional.
1:11 HDD Duplicator Specifications:
- Writing mode : Sector to Sector
- Support up to 3 Gbps transferring rate (actual transfer rate depends on the speed of the source and destination drive)
- Sturdy metal frame construction
- LCD display with functional control panel
- Well ventilated for efficient air flow.
- Low noise high CFM ball bearing cooling fan
- Integrated 500W 110/240 auto-sense power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 7.5 x 15.9 x 24.25 inch (190.5 x 403.86 x 615.95 mm)
- 47.5 lb (21.5 kg) - model: HDU11SITDR
- 42.35 lb (19.21 kg) - model: HDUS11325DX
- 31.9 lb (14.47 Kg) - model: HDUS11SNDX
- 25.63 lb (11.63 kg) - model: HDUS11NB
- Operating environment: 0 - 60 degree C, 15% - 90% RH
- Storage environment: (- 20) - (65) degree C, 0% - 95% RH non-condensing
Prices on the 1:11 HDD Duplicator start at $1,159 for the basic model, and top out at $1,599 for the Pro version. All models are currently available for purchase through the Addonics website.