IT administrators and storage experts within SMBs and the enterprise face an increasingly complex set of decisions when it comes to deploying, managing and supporting a storage infrastructure. Many storage vendors offer a regular series of webinars to help demystify these decisions. To help our audience be as educated as possible, StorageReview.com maintains this list of relevant upcoming storage webinars. Most of the webinars are free and typicall only take 30 minutes or less, offering a condensed program designed to be easily consumable over coffee or lunch.
HGST - SSD Consolidation & "What's In It For You"
November 21st 10:00 AM PST
Join speakers Swapna Yasarapu (Director of Product Marketing, HGST) and Daniel Koster (SVP of Sales Engineering, Redapt) as they share how smarter solid state memory can help your organization:
- Accelerate data processing
- Boost Virtualized server and VDI environments
- Maintain all existing backup, data protection, and high availability policies while increasing performance
Introduction to Nimble Storage
Tuesday, 10th December, 10:30 GMT
Find out why Nimble Storage is the hottest tech firm in Silicon Valley. This live webinar will give you an overview of the game-changing flash-optimised Nimble Storage solution, which integrates primary storage, backup, and disaster recovery into a single, scalable system.
Key benefits that will be explained during the webinar include:
- Unparalleled performance and capacity
- Better backups and DR
- Stress-free operations
VMWare - Power your Virtualization Infrastructure with the most Comprehensive Platform in the Industry
Thursday, December 5, 10:00 AM (PT)
Security, reliability, availability – these are capabilities that every organization thinks about as they evaluate virtualization solutions. But when you’re talking about preventing downtime, “good enough is isn’t good enough.” In this session, we will look at how VMware solutions are proven to withstand the needs of any workload and deliver management capabilities to lower overall TCO.
Attend this webcast to learn how VMware:
- Protects your business with a reliable platform
- Simplifies IT to respond faster to changing business needs
- Lowers infrastructure costs and increases employee productivity
Get To Know Nexenta
Wendnesday, December 11, 2013; 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT
Nexenta's open source-based storage software runs on a large variety of industry-standard servers, helping organizations of all sizes to implement highly scalable, cost-effective data storage solutions, which offer a full suite of storage services including: high availability, replication, unlimited snapshots, end-to-end data integrity, and capacity optimization.
Nexenta has over 5,000 customer deployments with over 800PB under NexentaStor management. Nexenta's storage software is offered by their growing partner network on a wide range of server hardware including Dell, Supermicro, and Cisco.
Attend this webinar learn:
- Who is moving to Nexenta’s open source-based software-defined storage
- How easy the transition is
- Why they are ready to run their business on this highly scalable, resilient, flexible infrastructure
- Highlighting Customer Deployments with: OpenStack, CloudStack, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, and Microsoft
VMWare - Get a Jumpstart on Desktop Virtualization and Take Control of BYOD
Thursday, December 12; 10:00 a.m. PT
Like it or not, BYOD and workplace mobility are here to stay. End users want access to corporate IT services, anywhere, anytime. But how do you maintain control and security? This session will help you understand how desktop virtualization can help your organization achieve these goals, and how to get started with VMware® Horizon View™ for that first desktop virtualization project.
Attend this webcast and learn:
- The challenges facing organizations worldwide in today’s mobile-centric world
- The use cases for desktop virtualization and how they’re relevant for your organization
- VMware Horizon View capabilities, and how it integrates with your IT infrastructure
How much is enough? Right-sizing your storage investment
Wednesday, December 18th, 2013, 10:00 a.m. ET
One of the most vital and expensive resources in a virtualized data center is storage. Inadequate storage can lead to negative performance across your entire virtualized environment. In this webinar, learn how to balance having enough resources to meet the demand without having to overspend on resources that just sit idle. Additionally, find out how caching can help improve storage performance without requiring additional hardware.
Have an upcoming storage webinar you'd like to promote on this page? Let us know about it.