July 24th, 2018 by Adam Armstrong
Druva Integrate CloudRanger Into Druva Cloud Platform
Today Druva announced that it is integrating its recently acquired CloudRanger into its Data Management-as-a-Server Solution, Druva Cloud Platform (DCP). Now DCP will unify all of the company’s product offerings into a single point of management that Druva states will enable organizations to centrally protect, manage and gain visibility into their entire data footprint. With the integration, all 4,000 customers will have access to the benefits around enterprise data sources, including AWS workloads.
CloudRanger is a backup and disaster recovery (DR) solution provider for Amazon Web Services (AWS). The company was one of the fastest growing cloud native as-a-Service providers with over 300 customers and a 300% revenue growth in one year. Acquired only 60 days ago by Druva, it is already being integrated into the company’s DCP. According to Druva, this bring unified protection and management to all four of the primary pillars of enterprise data: data center, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), end user devices—and now with the integration of Druva CloudRanger--cloud workloads
Druva Cloud Platform benefits include:
- End-To-End Data Coverage: DCP combines the management of all critical business data sources; physical or virtual data center servers, end user devices, SaaS applications, and now cloud based workloads with CloudRanger integration.
- Unified Data Protection and Management: Centralized management console reduces administrative complexity, ensures consistent policy application and improves alignment with data protection service level agreements (SLAs) across data sources, regions and accounts.
- Global Data Insights: Delivers a holistic view into data activities across the organization, such as data protection status by source and region, insights into services utilization, total storage utilization/efficiency, data compliance status and more.
- Services Oriented Model: Easily add in new data sources and apply the data protection services that best meet the objectives of the business; backup, disaster recovery, archiving and services to address legal and compliance needs.
- Fast Search Navigation: Easily locate and navigate systems, best practices and documentation from a simple search bar.
- 100% Public Cloud Native Design: As-a-Service architecture easily scales on demand into the Petabytes without requiring any hardware expenditures.
- Security First Modeled: Druva provides a broad array of audits and attestations for data protection and management including FedRAMP ATO, SOC-2 Type II, FIPS, and HIPAA.
The advantages of DCP with CloudRanger are available now.